Saturday, December 02, 2006

gift-a-palooza

Here are a few items I have just finished:
Ornaments from Handknit Holidays:










(I haven't decided how/if I will snaz them up a bit with beads, etc.)

Felted bowls from One Skein:










I plan to fill these with treats for my librarians this holiday season (those are all yarn remnants I was using up--Wool of the Andes, Lamb's Pride, Dale of Norway)

Here is the product of the Kool-Aid dyeing experiment:










Which I then made into felted balls to make into ornaments like in Handknit Holidays. We'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

maryse said...

jesus girl, you've been busy. i actually like the light blue and green balls. everything looks great.

chrissa said...

Good Lord, where do you find the time? As usual, tres impressive. I like the light green, too. :)

evergreenknits said...

Those little felted balls look very cool! I was thinking about getting some wool to try making them myself. By any chance, do you have a sense of how much wool goes into them? (For example, how much did you use to get the ones you made?)