Thursday, November 30, 2006

Lots of knitting, very little to show.

It is very hard to post right now because I've been doing a lot of knitting, but a lot of it is for gifts and cannot be posted.

The mitered square blanket was gifted the day before baby Lauren arrived. I hope that she will like it!

I played with Kool Aid to dye some roving that I bought at GS last weekend. Here it is in the process of dyeing:

(Um, just kidding. I can't find the camera cord anywhere. I remember seeing it before we painted the guest room but now I have no idea where it is. Shoot! And Justin's not responding to my "have you seen it?" "I still can't find it..." comments)

10 minutes later: CORD FOUND!

This is what the roving looked like to start:

Here it is in the process of dyeing:

I don't have a picture of the final product because I haven't made it yet. I was really happy with the red that's in the lower left of the photo. The other colors were ok.

2 comments:

maryse said...

ooh very cool. i'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Carol said...

Can't wait to see! That red did come out great!