Friday, June 16, 2006

One Skein Secret Pal Delivery



Look what came in the mail from my One Skein secret pal!! After expressing my interest in socks (and especially in knitting them on two circular needles), my secret pal sent me this gorgeous skein of Lisa Souza sock yarn and Cat Bordhi's "Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles" book to help me learn. It was especially thoughtful of you to wind it into two separate balls so I can see if I'm brave enough to try doing them two at a time! And thanks for the websites you sent in email too....I've been inspired to finish my green striped socks so I can work on these. Now I have to decide whether to try it out on not-so-beautiful yarn first, so I can learn before using this nice stuff.

I love the colors of the yarn...subtle variegation so there's some variety, but not too much. Great choice....Thank you so much! Sorry that the bottom picture is so blurry, but I thought it was the best picture of the color of the yarn.

No comments: