Sunday, May 18, 2008

I can conquer any obstacle!


I can conquer any obstacle!
Originally uploaded by kjourdan

My co-worker took this of me on Friday, when I was dressed for the task of re-loading the library (we got about half way through the job). You can see that many improvements had occurred even before Friday's work...there's my new ceiling and lights, a clean carpet, NO MORE TUBES!, and most of the garbage has been removed. Once we finish unpacking tomorrow, there's the job of re-ordering and processing the 2500 books that were damaged. I'll just have to keep remembering this picture.

(Click on the picture to see others...choose the tag "Library" to see only the library photos.)

1 comment:

Suzy said...

You've had a busy couple of weeks. Glad to hear the library is dry and on its way back to ordered.