Thursday, February 15, 2007

Finishing Fest

On Sunday I had a finishing fest. I:
--Blocked that baby sweater

--Sewed and attached linings to two bags, the fancy black one from last summmer,
and my first ever complete crochet project I did when Julie visited (I included a photo of the lining):

--Steeked that extra-long scarf and cut it in half
I also made the fingerless gloves with the yarn from Morandia:

The weather around here has been atrocious. J didn't have school yesterday, but I did. It was only a half day for students, though, so they sent the teachers home when the kids left. So that wasn't so bad. But then it turned to sleet and rain and now the ice is insane. Two of my colleagues literally couldn't move their cars this morning because they were frozen to the ground and in the sludge the plow piled up around the tires.

3 comments:

Liz K. said...

It's gross here in PA too -- lots of slush.

But dayum! You were productive!

Carol said...

I just love the way you perfectly match fabrics with your knits. Feels good to finish all that stuff huh? Stay warm and "un-stuck":)

Ang said...

I love the colour of the crocheted bag and the lining...fantastic knits!